Thursday 2 October 2014

sLog CSC 165 Week 4

This week was mostly dedicated to finishing the first assignment. While some questions were straight forward some questions seemed impossible to answer, until you thought about the answer in a different way. It was rewarding to be able to answer questions on topics I learned in class in earlier weeks. I would have previously been unable to answer the questions on the assignment at the start of the year, so this assignment proved to me that I am learning something in this course.
For the assignment I worked with a partner (Paul Choi) which was immensely helpful. When going over questions that I was unsure of, it was helpful to have someone else to confirm your thought process was valid and also made sense to them. It was also helpful for catching the mistakes I made when answering questions. For some of my answers my logic was wrong, others the way I converted one statement to another was incorrect, or even when I copied the question from the assignment page to my document incorrectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment